- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 17" to 21"
- Weighs 16 lbs.
- Front and rear child-specific hand brakes
- Track style Quick Release skewer on front and rear wheel
- Hedgehog Bikes do not accept training wheels
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Single speed drive train
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing
- Internal brake cable routing
- Grips, riser handlebars and brake levers designed for small hands.
- The Hedgehog is a "do anything" bike. Kids drop stairs, tackle technical trails or hunt for caterpillars in the neighborhood. The bike has no rider weight limit, so when your child has gone to sleep after a day of riding, take the Hedgehog for a spin. You'll see how fun it is.
First time riders feel safest with their bottom on the saddle and their feet flat on the ground. That's how a child with an 18" inseam will fit the Hedgehog with the seat post dropped as low as possible. Once kids get more comfortable on two wheels, they'll want to sit on the saddle with the balls of their feet on the ground. Thus, a confident rider with a 17" inseam and a first-time rider with a 19" inseam may both feel comfortable with the same set-up on their Hedgehogs.
|Standover Height (top tube)
|Top Tube Length (horizontal)
|Top Tube Length (actual)
|Seat Tube Length
|Seat Post Diameter
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length
|Bottom Bracket Height
|Bottom Bracket Width
|Chain Stay Length
|Rear Drop-Out Width
|Fork Drop-Out Width
||17" to 22"
|Alloy Handlebar Width
||500mm wide riser bar
|Leather Saddle Length
|Alloy Stem Length
|Alloy Stem Diameter
||front & rear V-brakes
All Cleary bikes arrive 90% assembled. All you need to do is install the pedals, seatpost, handlebars and front wheel, as outlined in the Cleary Bikes Assembly Manual and seen on our Assembly Videos.
The Cleary Bikes Lifetime Warranty stands behind each of our bikes for as long as you ride it. Meaning, the original purchaser has a Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturer's defects on the bikes. Go ride hard.