Are you in the market for an electric bike, an everyday bike, or a small cargo bike? The Tern HSD is all of these things in one and the HSD S8i is our favorite version of the HSD! Our full review will be posted shortly.
Details of the Tern HSD S8i model:
- Bosch® Active Line Plus motor with Purion display
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 9-speed Shimano® Alivio Shadow RD derailleur
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
Other Tern HSD Electric Bike Models
Details on the HSD P9 ($3200) and the HSD S+ ($5200).