Last weekend a couple of us from Bike Shop Girl went to the North American Handmade Bicycle Show in Richmond, VA. We covered the show for a variety of media’s and wanted to put them all down in one place for your viewing pleasure.
Intro, Day 1, Interview with Nick Crumpton
Bike Shop Girl NAHBS on Youtube
Flickr Set with over 600 photos
This past weekend, while at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show, I was able to talk with Sheila Moon – provider of fine cycling clothing. While I finish up the video clip of our interview, I’m going to tease you with a few photos of her clothing.
There are many things going on at Bike Shop Girl and Commute By Bike. A quick run down for all of the readers, and potential readers so you can look forward to many things.
- Versus.com – Yours truly will be covering various cycling events for Versus.com, targeting the Commuting and Utility Cycling market.
- Podcast, videos/audio – Working out the kinks to have some reviews and thoughts via video and audio podcast.
- Interviews – we have several influential women I am working with for interviews to inspire and motivate you.
- Road trips - I’ll be going to the Handmade Bicycle Show the end of February and many races this spring.
- Product Reviews - Continuing to cover the latest and greatest product out there for you
Thank you all for a great first few months and we will continue to be your resource for getting women on their bike.