Are you in Denver, like to smile, be friendly, and ride your bike? Denver’s Volunteer Courtesy Patrol is looking for you! Registration deadline is May 1st!! http://bit.ly/23mrG1K
Denver Parks & Recreation and BikeDenver teamed together in 2011 to launch the Volunteer Courtesy Patrol (VCP). The program trains volunteers in everything from trail etiquette to bicycle maintenance as well as providing opportunities to learn CPR and engage fellow volunteers in fun group rides.
Getting involved in the VCP couldn’t be easier! All friendly individuals who enjoy utilizing our parks and trails are invited to join. The easiest part about volunteering is that you can incorporate it into your already scheduled visits. No extra time commitment is required. You will also receive tons of freebies including a Primal jersey, Denver bike maps, spare tubes, and Clif bars to help with your efforts.
Ready to join? Simply go to godenverparks.denvergov.org and follow these easy steps:
- Sign-Up for a Denver Parks & Recreation Account (Green Middle Tab)
- Click My Profile located in the blue tab at the top of the page
- Under Service History on right side of page, click Become a Volunteer
- Fill out application & submit
- You will receive a confirmation email from Denver Parks & Recreation