New Year’s Eve is a time most people are setting resolutions or goals for the next year, but I took this morning to reflect on 2015. If you aren’t in the habit of reflection then check out Zen Habits who recently wrote a great article on it.
2015 will always be one for my personal record book
- Our first child, Ellington, was born.
- Emily and I bought our first house together, and my first mortgage payment ever.
- After much deliberation, and small heartache, I opted to stop working for a bike shop.
- Took many classes over 2015 & passing each one with an A (adding that note for my mom.)
- Found the greatest joy out of riding the slowest ever with my daughter in tow.
What are your biggest highlights of 2015?