Tomorrow is the 2014 Colorado Bicycle Summit
Tomorrow, Monday February 10th, you’ll be able to find me most the day at the 2014 Colorado Bicycle Summit most of tomorrow, including a moderator of the break out session “Getting More Women Riding.” I hope to report back with a recap of what is happening in Colorado Bike Advocacy and ways we can all work together to get more women riding in our wonderful state!
What is the Colorado Bicycle Summit about?
- Learn best practices for making change happen at the city, county and state levels
- Learn about bicycle-related issues for the 2014 Colorado Legislative Session
- Spend the morning at the State Capitol, with access to state legislators
- Network with bicyclists of all flavors at the Summit Happy Hour
- Bicycling advocates and industry leaders
- On- and off-road recreational cyclists and commuters
- Elected officials and agency staff
- Anyone who wants to learn about making bicycling better in our state