Presented by: Bruce Schofield, Retail Services Lead, Pearl iZUMi
Summer is the best selling time for most of the country, and the last thing you want to do is change things around. However if don’t keep your store looking new the customers who frequently visit won’t see your inventory, because they think it looks the same as always. Here are a few things you can do to keep your soft goods areas looking new.
• Rotate your floor fixtures 180 degrees.
• Flip your color stories around.
• Change your mannequins apparel.
• Add some variety to your anchor wall by adding shelves and hangrails.
• Switch out your props on the floor fixtures and anchor wall.
• If you double display some items rotate those displays.
• Change the foliage to reflect the season.
Example of basic anchor wall with variety added
Sign up for these weekly tips by sending Bruce an email at: brsignup at pearlizumi.com for Pearl iZUMi’s DRS Tip of the week and receive merchandising tips to help you improve your retail presentation and sell more.