I wasn’t completely sold on the idea of this mount but my rockstar girlfriend has debated with me over coffee that this design is very thought out and will benefit many people. Not so secretly, they had me at bottle opener.
Our phones help us navigate and train. They’re our cameras, our lights, and our emergency link home. So why don’t we use them with our bikes?
The Handleband is a simple tool that brings to light the untapped potential of our smartphones. It offers a simple, elegant and universal means of uniting your smartphone with your bicycle.
Here are a few things that make it unique:
- (1) In use, it is smaller than a deck of cards.
- (2) It is removable (so its doesn’t clutter your ride)
- (3) It works with any phone, bike and case.
- (4) It is simple and robust. (One reinforced unit)
- (5) It holds a lot (flashlights, pumps, diplomatic flags)
- (6) It is a bottle opener.
Check out Handleband.com and Kickstarter page