20 Oct Chrome Storm Pasha Women’s Cycling Jacket
It’s that time of the year. Unless you live in some odd part of the country that doesn’t receive seasons, fall is hitting you smack in the face. You may get caught in a cold rain, or have a headwind chilling you to the core on a late night commute.
Chrome has released a new jacket just for those reasons.
The Storm Pasha features fully-taped 100% waterproof breathable Chrome Storm™ technology. It has a bike-friendly fit for comfortable riding, pit zips and two way main zipper for active venting, a zippered back cargo pocket for cell phone and keys, and reflective details so you can be seen at night.
Features and Fit
- Fully seam taped construction with waterproof Tactel nylon fabric
- Zippered pit vents for on bike ventilation
- High neck collar with 3 panel hood
- Full width pass through back cargo pocket
- Longer sleeves and torso for riding comfort
- Waterproof two way main zipper for on bike ventilation
Personal thoughts on the Storm Pasha
I wish there were more colors, or at least color hits to make the jacket pop out in the dark while riding on the streets. Black is sexy and clean, but so is not dying. Once I get my hands on one I’ll be sure to let you know the fit and durability!