Really enjoy reading your blog!
Will be training to ride in my 2nd 24 hour race on a relay team.
Hope to also build some awesome trail close to home.
Tell me you’re coming to the SE bike expo in February???
I’m pretty sure I’m coming on Sunday. Saturday is Southern Cross
I have a couple of bike-related goals but the big one is to train for and finish the Pennsylvania Environment Ride. It’s 160 miles in 3 days — a definite stretch goal for me! I also want to do an overnight camping tour — maybe 2-3 days on the Greater Alleghenny Pass (or however the heck you spell it) or the C&O canal. However, my 12 year old son has expressed interested in camping/hiking with me and he doesn’t ride, so that may turn into a hiking/camping trip and not biking/camping.
2012 Bike Related Goals:
* Ride my first century; maybe ride my first brevet
* Ride my first organized bike ride
* Buy and get comfortable with a steel road bike
* Re-purpose my current hybrid as a city bike
* Ride more! (particularly as transportation)