Blinky lights, especially rear lights, are very crucial to a road cyclist, I’ve ranted about it before.. Even during the day you should be rocking a blinky to be seen.
The Planet Bike Superflash has been a favorite of mine for awhile. With the Superflash Turbo, Planet Bike have outdone themselves.
- MSRP : $34.99
- One Watt Power LED plus 2 red LEDs for visibility up to 1 mile
- New attention-grabbing Turbo flash pattern
- Turbo flash mode is highly visible, even in daylight
- Ultra compact vertical design is weatherproof, lightweight and durable
- Includes bike mounts and clip mount for multiple mounting options
- Soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady mode for up to 100 hours of run time on two AAA batteries
A Quick Video of the Planet Bike Superflash Turbo Rear Light
Nothing special here, something I grabbed with my pocket camera to show settings.
A full review will be coming in the next few weeks! For now, visit PlanetBike.com for more info.