Sponsor em:pwr cycling and Bike Shop Girl
Below is our sponsorship letter we’ve been sending out. The response has been overwhelming, and we are excited to get the feedback and interest! If you think you, or your company would be interested in some sort of sponsorship please let us know.
We’d like to welcome you to em:pwr cycling, a cycling club uniting both sponsored riders and recreational cyclists with one goal: empowering people through cycling. That’s our motto, in fact: “em:pwr cycling. em:pwr yourself. em:pwr others.”
Our mission is simple: empowering ourselves and others to get on a bicycle to ride – faster, safer, and smarter. We ring the cowbell for any and all when we race or ride. We want to expand the global community of like-minded people, and create a portal so people can find knowledge – and motivation – to go further by bicycle. em:pwr cycling supports beginners, women, men and young people, whether they’re racers, recreational riders, commuters, or fans; and all can find information and a supportive network for their needs. And, we have partnered with Bikes Belong to benefit their People for Bikes program, and our goal by the end of 2011 is to become a not-for-profit organization.
We’re a new club and team, so we’re partnering with companies and organizations that share our goals. If your company or organization is looking for ways to promote itself through passion and purpose, you’ve found a home with em:pwr cycling.
Thanks for your consideration; and be assured that we’ll be promoting the message wherever and whenever we ride! Here are sponsorship package levels from which you can choose:
Big Ring: $750 per year (may be divided up as $250 cash and $500 in-kind donation for that total amount)
What you get:
1. Logo placement on Jersey or shorts (first come, first served, Big Ring and Middle Ring sponsors combined. Limit 5 total: 3 on jersey and 2 on shorts)
2. Logo placement on homepage of BikeShopGirl.com (average of 80k unique visitors per month, standard ad charge is $75 monthly)
3. Logo placement on the team’s website subcategory, which can also be found at empwrcycling.com
4. A ton of word-of-mouth promotion wherever we roll!
Middle Ring: $500 per year or in-kind donation for that total amount
What you get:
1. Logo placement on jersey or shorts (first come, first served, Big Ring and Middle Ring sponsors combined. Limit 5 total: 3 on jersey and 2 on shorts)
2. Logo Placement on the team’s website subcategory, which can also be found at empwrcycling.com
3. Lots of word-of-mouth promotion wherever we roll!
Little Ring: $250 per year or in-kind donation for that amount
What you get:
1. Logo placement on the team’s website subcategory, which can also be found at empwrcycling.com
2. Lots of word-of-mouth promotion wherever we roll!